Narendra Damodardas Modi was born on 17th September 1950 in Vadnagar, Bombay State (now Gujarat), India. He is an Indian politician and Presently works as the 14th Prime Minister of India. Let us see Narendra Modi prime minister number, biography, Twitter, net worth and more. He was the 3rd of six children born to his parents, when he was in young age he was helped by his parents by selling Tea at the Vidnagar Railway Station in 1967. Modi did his Higher Secondary Education at Vidnagar in 1967. When he was 8 years old he invented the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS). There he met Lakshmanrao Inamdar, popularly called Vakil Saheb, who inducted him as a balswayamsevak (junior cadet) in the RSS and he became his political mentor.
RSS was merged in BJP in 1985, Modi was helped organise the BJP’s campaign in the Ahmedabad municipal election in 1987, which the BJP won comfortably. Narendra Modi was helped in the execution of L.K. Advani’s Ayodhya Rath Yatra in the year 1990. Modi’s electoral plan was considered central to the BJP victory in the 1995 state assembly elections. Modi was elected BJP national secretary and he transferred to New Delhi in November 1990. Modi was taken oath as Chief Minister of Gujarat state on 6 October 2001, and he entered the Gujarat state legislature on 24 February 2002 by winning a by-election to the Rajkot – II constituency, defeating Ashwin Mehta of the INC party. After he elected as Chief Minister of Gujarat in 2001, he didn’t see back and continuously elected as CM up to 2014. Because of his development, dedication, people gave support towards his victory.
Narendra Modi prime minister number and email id
If you want to talk or fax to Narendra Modi office, you can contact PMO: 011-23012312 PMO Fax: 011-23016857
PM Modi’s contact numbers: 011-23015603, 11-23018939, 011-23018668. If you want to send an email to the PM office you can send it via this email email@example.com. This was used only to connect with the public. Another email for contact, PM Modi’s one of the email ids: firstname.lastname@example.org and his PMO email id: email@example.com.
Narendra Modi was appointed as BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate in the Lok Sabha Election 2014. Few BJP leaders opposed Modi, including L.K. Advani also. Modi won in Parliament elections in 2014, he elected to the Lok Sabha from Varanasi consistency. Then he became the 14th Prime Minister of India on 26 May 2014. He is the first Prime Minister born after independence. He also won in the Lok Sabha elections in 2019 by defeated Shalini Yadav, he started his second term. Modi took the oath as the 15th Prime Minister of India on 30 May 2019 at Rashtrapathi Bhavan.
NARENDRA MODI PRIME MINISTER NUMBER, BIOGRAPHY/WIKI
|Real Name||Narendra Damodardas Modi|
|Date of birth||17th September 1950|
|Age (as in 2020)||69 Years old|
|Caste||OBC (Modh Ghanchi)|
|Birth place||Vidnagar,Bombay State (now Gujarat), India.|
|Phone number||011-23015603, 11-23018939, 011-23018668|
|Profession||Indian politician and works as the Prime Minister of India|
|Address||7,Lok Kalyan Marg (previous called 7 Race Course Road), New Delhi.|
NARENDRA MODI EDUCATION
|School||Higher Secondary School, Vidnagar,Gujrat|
|College/University||Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India.|
University of Delhi, New Delhi, India
|Educational Qualification||MA in Political Science From Gujarat University in 1983|
NARENDRA MODI POLITICS
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political career||1) He was joined the BJP in 1985|
2) BJP appointed him Organizing Secretary of Party’s Gujarat Unit in 1988.
3) He appointed the National Secretary of BJP in 1995
4) He elected the General Secretary of BJP in 1998
5) He became the Chief Minister of Gujarat on 3rd October 2001, For the first time and retained the post up to 2014
6) He was selected to BJP Parliamentary Board on 31 March 2013.
7) Modi won the 2014 Lok Sabha elections from the Varanasi Constituency
8) He has appointed the 14th Prime Minister of India On 26 May 2014.
9) He won Lok Sabha elections from the Varanasi constituency In the year 2019
10) On 30 May 2019, he took the oath as the 15th Prime Minister of India.”
NARENDRA MODI FAMILY and MARITAL STATUS
|Father name||Late Damodardas Mulchand Modi (died in 1989)|
|Brother(s)||1) Soma (retired officer of Health Department)|
2) Amrut Modi (A Lathe Machne Operator)
3) Prahlad (Runs a shop in Ahmedabad)
4) Pankaj (Clerk in the information department in Gandhinagar)
|Sister||Vasantiben Hasmukhlal Modi|
|Marriage date||Year 1968|
|Wife/Spouse||Jashodaben Chimanlal Modi|
|Car collection||He doesn’t have any car registered to his name|
|Bikes collection||Not known|
NARENDRA MODI SALARY/NETWORTH
|Salary (approx)||Rs.1,60,000 per Month + Other allowances|
|Net worth||Rs.2.5 crore (as in 2019)|
NARENDRA MODI PHYSICAL STATS
|Height (approx)||In feet inches- 5’7″|
In Centimeters- 170 cm
In Meters- 1.7 m
|Weight (approx)||In Kilograms- 75 kg|
In Pounds- 165 lbs
|Shoe size||08 inches|
NARENDRA MODI FAVOURITES
|Favourite Actor||Not known|
|Favourite Actress||Not Known|
|Favourite Politician||Syama Prasad Mukherjee, Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Favourite Food||Not known|
|Favourite Leaders||Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, Swami|
|Favourite Singer||Lath Mangeshkar|
|Favourite Songs||Jyoti Kalash Chhalke” from the movie Bhabhi Ki Chudiyan (1961)|
|Favourite colour||Black, Orange|
UN KNOWN FACTS ABOUT NARENDRA MODI
- Does Narendra Modi drink Alcohol? No
- Does Narendra Modi Smoke? Not known
- In his childhood, Modi wanted to join the Indian Army and tried to get himself enrolled in a Sainik School, but due to financial problem, he couldn’t get admission to the Sainik School
- Narendra Modi prime minister number PMO: 011-23012312 PMO Fax: 011-23016857
- At the age of 17, he left his house and travelled to different places in India.
- Narendra Modi in his childhood days often lent his hands to his father’s tea stall at the Vadnagar Railway Station
- When his father died cause of Bone Cancer in Year 1989, Narendra Modi was on Kailash Manasarovar Yatra.
- He is a good follower of Swami Vivekananda
- After Former President of America Barack Obama, Narendra Modi is the 2nd most followed leader in the world on Twitter (more than 16 million followers).
- Modi was an inspiration to the youngsters, everyone should learn from him. He has been issuing good guidelines during COVID-19 tenure.